Many people have many different opinions about what makes a bad game, so I asked some average gamers for their opinions.”Lack luster effort put in by the developers.””I think the key element is fun. I can overlook mediocre graphics and story if the underlying game is fun. But if they game is a chore to play, with no enjoyment, what’s the point?””bad gameplay'”gameplay and graphics””bugs and glitches is always a good recipe for a bad game. Also, horrible presentation can help make it bad. But overall, it’s the excecution. If it just plain has bad gameplay or just doesn’t work out well, then it can easily make a game bad.””Lacking in fun factor. With all them fancy normal mapping and physics engines, some developers seem to have forgotten what’s truly important.””A complete and total lack of inspiration, style, or anything unique. This is what makes nearly all bad games bad.””bad graphics. I hate games with bad graphics.””Bad fun factor and gameplay. Also, if there is a lot of glitches, it sucks.””A bad game is a game that isn’t fun to play. Everything about a game contributes to the fun factor: graphics, sound, presentation, story, and of course, gameplay mechanics. I… Read full this story
- FPS Vest to Make PC Gaming More Real?
- Why Game Developers Are Switching Over To XNA Game Studio Express
- PSP Cheat Codes - Cheat Codes For PSP Games
- Do You Own An XBOX 360? Here's An Easy Way You Can Download XBOX 360 Games
- If You Want To Get Paid To Play Video Games You Need To Know These 4 Secrets! Start Today!
- Who Else Wants To Play Games For Money And Earn $120 An Hour Playing Video Games?
- Video Game Review - Land Of The Dead - Road To Fiddler's Green
- The Political Implications of Computer Games
- Tips On How To Handle A Wii Game
- Download & Start Playing XBox 360 Games Today!
What Makes a Bad Game? have 334 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 7, 2006. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.