This is the first article in a series for operators of businesses who actually want some real practical everyday answers about streaming video and online advertising – what’s the best way to do it, and how does it work in the real world?First of all, let me disclose that I’m a producer of streaming videos and online advertising. I’ve ybeen making commercials and online tours using streaming video for local businesses in Perth, Western Australia for about the last three years, after coming from a background in film and television. From what I’ve experienced, there’s a steep learning curve and a methodology particular to streaming video, not only in a technical or production sense, but also in terms of business use and marketing.If you’re like me, you’ve probably done your fair share of googling for information about streaming video and how it works. And there are some genuinely good articles out there. But many focus on aspects which, though relevant in some respects, don’t directly address the concerns of business operators who just want to know the best way of adding video to their website. A typical selection of articles will focus on the greater trend of streaming video in… Read full this story
- Earth at risk of becoming 'hothouse' if tipping point reached
- State Democrats to outline elections violations committed by national Republicans
- Driver suffered possible medical emergency when car hit people at auto auction
- New Haven murder suspect possibly killed by Virginia State Police
- New Haven police to address death of murder suspect
- CBS' 2Q net income up as CEO faces sexual-misconduct probe
- Lawmakers join clergy in effort to ban "ghost guns"
- Lawmakers, clergy push to ban "ghost guns"
- FX CEO: Viewers in danger of peak TV's story overload
- YouTube, Apple and Facebook remove content from InfoWars and Alex Jones
Video Streaming Advertising for Small Business - Tips and Guides have 304 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 29, 2006. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.