I just had an amazing, unplanned session this morning.Okay, it may be unscrupulous for some of you some of the things I did, but my only interest was in getting results and getting out with my life……and believe me, I was utilizing whatever tools and abilities at my disposal to achieve those ends.JUST ANOTHER QUIET NIGHT WALKING HOME FROM WORK!I left work last night about 8 PM and walked over to Mulberry Street through the San Genaro Festival (It’s known as ‘The Feast’ to locals).The San Genaro Feast is New York City’s biggest and longest running Italian Street festival. Sausage, seafood, pastries and games of chance line 10 blocks on both sides of the street leaving about a 10′ wide path where close to 100,000 people inch by, body-to-body, each evening.RUN INTO MY AUNT I HAVEN’T SEEN IN 5 YEARS..!!!I ran into my aunt Joan from Staten Island and cousin whom I haven’t seen in 5 years. She caught me checking out this woman who had a top on with not enough material to make a baby’s sock out of, as if the heat from the sausage stands weren’t enough.My aunt had grown up in Greenwich Village and knew the… Read full this story
- A Starter Kit for Biking in New York
- How Politics and Bad Decisions Starved New York’s Subways
- When New York City Schools Reopen, About 700,000 Students Won’t Be There
- 5 takeaways from the latest Democratic debate for New York mayor.
- ‘We’re at War’: New York City Faces a Financial Abyss
- Toronto Transit Chief Is Tapped to Run New York’s Ailing Subways
- Ambitious Plan to Fix New York Subway Is Already Facing Obstacles
- New York Man Charged in Scooter Crash That Killed the Actress Lisa Banes
- David Mancuso, Whose New York Loft Was a Hub of ’70s Night Life, Dies at 72
- The Pandemic Gave New York City ‘Open Streets.’ Will They Survive?
How My New York Hypnosis Skills Saved Me From The Mob! have 319 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 20, 2007. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.