Would this be what you would choose? Would it be your choice to have another night with a bedfull of frogs?We have been reading and studying these early chapters in the book of Exodus. We recently looked at these strong words in Exodus Chapter 6 verses six to eight, which is really the Gospel according to Moses – this must have encouraged Moses’ heart. It is all about what Almighty God would do and can do, and does do.In Chapter 7 at verse 1, the anointing and authority of God grows stronger, and these two brothers are going to need it.There will be a demonstration of the power of God, and if Pharaoh does not pay attention to that there will be destruction.We see here something the amazing loving patience of God – let My People Go – I will show you – and if you do not let My People Go – then I will do it.A tussle ensues. Imagine any man being so silly and stupid as to enter into a tussle with the living God. Yet that is what Pharaoh does.We have the incident of the snakes and Aaron’s snake eating up the magicians snakes. Check it… Read full this story
- Kate Gosselin locked out of house, spends night in motel after arguing over Jon's kiss and tell
- Get a custom night's sleep at the touch of a button
- The Queen's lusty lecherous Lord Cupid - now THAT's Sunday night TV!
- Great bed and breakfasts close to NYC; Chic B&Bs just an hour drive from New York City
- How to choose a mattress
- Strange, scary noises in the night: A Halloween mystery
- WinkBed with coolControl review: A comfortable bed with a frustrating app
- Are Meat Puppets really the best Arizona band? Thrillist says yes
- This AI-controlled bed adjusts its own temperature so you sleep deeper
- Ask Brianna: What’s the best way to track my spending?
Would You Deliberately Choose To Spend Another Night With A Bed Full Of Frogs? Would You Really? have 312 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 22, 2008. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.