Shopping in HarrodsHarrods is probably the most famous shop in the world, an iconic institution to fashion conscious individuals. Harrods is situated on the affluent Brompton Road in Knightsbridge. You can buy anything from fish to haute couture, cutlery to tennis racquets and the mouth watering food halls are second to none.How to get there?The tube is the best option; the nearest stops are Knightsbridge, South Kensington and Sloane Square.Go to the Theatre It was always a dream of mine to tread the boards in London’s West end. Fortunately for the acting establishment I will have to satisfy my theatrical ambitions from the other side of the stage. Top musicals such as Billy Elliot, Dirty Dancing and Mamma Mia are now showing at West End venues. The classic theatre lover will enjoy the likes of Blood Brothers, Chicago and GIGI.How to get there?You can travel by train, tube, taxi, and car or on foot but for hassle free travel to the West End I would recommend the tube. For up to date travel information call London Travel Information on: +44 (0)20 7222 1234 or visit: http://www.tfl.gov.ukGo to the Theatre Outside!Regents Park Open Air Theatre celebrated its 75th anniversary in 2007… Read full this story
- London Screenings Returns as In-Person Event in 2022
- Adele 'reduced to tears' at comeback show in front of star-studded crowd in London
- Fashion Designer Keanan Duffty on Crafting Classic Alt-Rock With His Band Slinky Vagabond
- Adele ‘tearful’ as she performs in London for first time in four years at ITV concert special
- Arts Council England highlights need to improve access to classical music
- Adele to 'be joined by Sir Elton John, Alan Carr and Little Mix for UK comeback ITV performance special at the London Palladium'
- PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Adele enjoys a swanky Chinese meal with boyfriend Rich Paul as she returns to the UK ahead of her London show
- Olivia Rodrigo doesn't want to fall into the 'classic Disney pop girl archetype' after success of Drivers License
- New San Francisco center to share classical music with all
- London's new theatre inspired cocktail bar has come to town with singing waiters
Classic London Entertainment have 351 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 22, 2008. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.