These days one thing we can rely on is that we don’t know what is around the corner.Whether it’s the impact of the credit crunch, a takeover or merger, cost cutting or expansion into new business areas, these changes bring uncertainty and we wonder what the impact will be for our business and for us personally.In our busy, busy lives, boundaries become blurred. Between work and home for example, with the internet and access from anywhere to our work emails, mobile phones and blackberries – unless you have a strategy in place for managing them effectively.At work we face new challenges to keep up with the competition, deliver new products or services or the same ones in different, more cost effective ways. Perhaps we need to resolve conflict or use influence and persuasion to get things done, rather than “command and control”, which may feel more comfortable with.For leaders in today’s organisations, whose responsibility it is to show the way, facing these or other challenges can feel a daunting experience and a lonely place to be.What is available to enable you to stay on top of the business challenges you are facing? Loved ones, friends and colleagues offer advice -… Read full this story
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 1
- We can’t trust the billionaires of Davos to solve a climate crisis they created
- If you want to challenge the 'big six' energy companies, join the Big Deal
- Could a basic income solve the biggest challenge of the digital economy?
- I launched a business. Can I retroactively find a cofounder?
- Sovos Celebrates 40 Years of Solving Tax Compliance Challenges
- HCM City condo market faces challenges in 2020: experts
- Life is going to turn very nasty if we can’t solve the growth puzzle
- Cuban Business Owner Who Fled Communist Cuba Launches GOP Congressional Bid, Dominates GOP Primary Field In Fundraising
- Indian business is going through cleansing and purging: Uday Kotak
Business Challenges - And How to Solve Them have 318 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 19, 2008. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.