Do you know where your New Year Resolution Is? It’s a great question to ask as you enter the last quarter in 2008. Have you made steady progress toward achieving your dream, or is it languishing on the back burner? On January 1 perhaps you hammered out a list of 20 things that you hate about yourself and your life, resolved to change, then gave up in a fit of pique because progress was just too hard and slow – too many tough resolutions and too few goals about which you had true interest and desire. I firmly believe that specific notion holds a key to success if you want to achieve New Year Resolutions: Rather than harnessing yourself with a laundry list of bad habits, choose just one dream that you truly want to achieve in this lifetime and focus all of your attention and passion on that one dream.If you have a dream that you would love to pursue, and it’s simmering on the back burner, you don’t have to wait until New Year’s Day to get started. Get moving now and you will get a jump on the New Year. Make a decision to ‘go for it’,… Read full this story
- When is the Persian New Year, how is Nowruz celebrated and what’s Haft-Seen?
- Two men charged with New Year's Eve drone offences
- 55 killed as ferry sinks during 'new year' party
- Sunderland's new year restoration work starting to take shape
- Do you eat the same thing for lunch every day? A third of us do, states a new report but no one really knows why.
- Spalding Rainbows celebrate Chinese New Year of the Pig
- Boyfriend denies New Year's Day murder
- Rotterdam bans New Year's fireworks in high-risk neighborhoods
- Thug jailed after violent New Year's Eve attack on girlfriend
- Water battles with elephants kick off Thai New Year
69 Do's and Don'ts For Successful New Year Resolutions! have 318 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 17, 2008. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.