Steven Burda, 27, says he can guess what you’ll think about him at first. The former Soviet Union resident who now lives in a Philadelphia suburb has more than 34,000 immediate contacts (known as “connections”) on LinkedIn, the online social network for professionals. “The perception is that someone like me must have too much time on my hands,” he says. “I’ve heard that a few times.” In fact, Burda is rated number four among the most-connected LinkedIn members — and belongs to a controversial group of LinkedIn users called open networkers. But dismissing him as an Internet eccentric would be wrong.More LinkedIn coverage on CIO.comLinkedIn Etiquette: Five Dos and Don’tsLinkedIn vs. Facebook: Is the “Boring” Underdog Poised to Beat Its Flashy Competitor?LinkedIn Tips: How Many Connections Is Too Many?Burda lives a busy, productive life, one that would make politicians touting the promise of the American dream gush during campaign rallies. The Ukrainian son of a dentist (father) and a mechanical engineer (mother), Burda and his family moved to the United States in the early 1990’s. He earned an MBA from St. Joseph’s University and speaks three languages fluently. He does financial planning for aerospace and defense giants like Boeing and… Read full this story
- congress: Top opposition members meet at Sonia Gandhi's residence to discuss Parliament strategy | India News - Times of India
- International Day Of Families 2021: Interesting Ways To Stay Connected With Your Family
- Underperforming super funds named and shamed by regulator
- Event Marketing Tips for LinkedIn
- ‘Super Immunity’ From Breakthrough Infection After Covid-19 Vaccination? Here’s What This Study Said
- N.F.L. Awards 2024 Super Bowl to Las Vegas
- Women's Super League: Wigan Warriors' Anna Mary Davies on her unusual journey from athletics to rugby league
- BTS Member Jin Is Already The Most Successful Musician Of All Time On Billboard’s New Chart
- Ashleigh thought she had left her super to her mum. So why weren't her wishes followed?
- Super League clubs set for crucial meeting to decide on Toronto Wolfpack's fate
LinkedIn's Most Unusual Members: Meet The Super-Connected have 332 words, post on www.cio.com at December 10, 2008. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.