Normally I don’t sit and watch television, but my 22 year old was leaving the next day after living in New Zealand with us for a year, so I wanted to spend some time with her. We rented a movie called “Long Shots,” which was very good with a positive message. One scene though was orchestrated to make fun of network marketing and condemning it as a scam. Of course the person promoting it in the movie was a “loser.” The movie was great because this loser became a huge winner in life, although not in marketing.There is no debating that the industry of network marketing deserves ridicule. There is no argument that it attracts more than its share of “losers.” What always amazes me though is that most marketers spread the nonsense and lies that it doesn’t take much effort or salesmanship to make a bunch of money – and then they wonder why they attract lazy people!The side of network marketing that isn’t told as often are the success stories and the advantages of being an entrepreneurial marketer, including this author, but that is for another time.The simple point of this article is to take a Lesson in… Read full this story
- Report sets out the lessons on King's Lynn Innovation Centre
- Georgia’s medieval king and its contemporary Muslims
- Language lessons on King's Lynn college agenda
- Tory leadership speculation mounts as Brexit pressures on May increase
- Everything you need to know about St David's Day and why we mark it
- What’s right up your street in King’s Lynn?
- MP checks on King Henry School merger success
- St David's Day 2019: Welsh traditions, medieval miracles and how leeks became iconic symbols
- Taking travellers back to when ‘rail was king’
- Should Africans starve so hippos are happy? Well, Sir David Attenborough says so
Building With Renegades - Leadership Lessons From King David have 302 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 30, 2009. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.