Thom Yorke of Radiohead. Photo: Michael Buckner/2010 Getty Images After weeks of teases and rumors, Coachella finally released the lineup for its annual music festival, which will run this year on two consecutive three-day weekends , essentially replicating each day's lineup the next week. That means that the Black Keys will topline both Fridays, April 13 and 20; Radiohead will pull Saturday duty on April 14 and 21; and Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg will close out the festival on both Sundays, April 15, and 22. Who else is headed to Indio? The newly reunited At the Drive-In! Florence + the Machine! A$AP Rocky! Bon Iver! Check out the full line-up and let's discuss.
- Neil Young, Black Keys and Foo Fighters Rock the Global Citizen Festival
- Coachella 2012: So Nice You'll See It Twice
- The Galaxy S21 lineup is here, with a $200 price cut, new design and S Pen support
- Grammy-winning soul icon Betty Wright dies aged 66: Singer who inspired Mary J. Blige and The Roots - and became first black female indie label owner to have a gold record - passes away
- Sony CES highlights: Everything announced for 2021
- Fossil announces Gen 5 LTE smartwatch, but with the same old processor
- Jennifer Aniston naked photo goes up for auction for coronavirus charity
- The 100 Best Movie and TV Soundtracks of All Time
- Trump Pardons Cronies and Celebs Hours Before Leaving D.C.
- Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, S21 Ultra arrive Jan. 29 with new design, $200 price cut
Coachella Lineup Announced: Radiohead, Black Keys, Dre & Snoop have 232 words, post on www.vulture.com at January 9, 2012. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.