Who feels the pressure the most in the Chase for the Sprint Cup – drivers, crew chiefs or pit crews? All of them are sharing equally in their own little world. Having been in that situation when I was a crew chief with Cale Yarborough, and then gaining more responsibility as it moved forward with Darrell Waltrip, you equally share that responsibility. You count on one another to do your job and realize that what you’ve been doing has gotten you where you are. You need to try to just do it, don’t overdo it, and whatever you do, don’t beat yourself in the process of something like this. This is not a time to change something up or overengineer something that has been working for you. With five wins and four wins, respectively, the teams of both Brad Keselowski and Jimmie Johnson have shown they have the capability of getting to Victory Lane. The next two tracks, at least in the early part of this season, were good for points leader Jimmie Johnson. He had some solid finishes at Texas and Phoenix. Brad struggled at Texas, he and his Penske Racing team had the fuel problem early on this… Read full this story
- Mother of 2 missing children extradited to Idaho to face charges: "She's going to be held accountable"
- Dolly Parton comes face to face with Julianne Hough's Jolene in her Netflix series Heartstrings
- Vid shows Lori Vallow strutting in bikini at Mrs Texas 2004 pageant as she faces charges over her missing kids
- Husband of ‘cult mom’ Lori Vallow says her two missing children are ‘safe’ as she faces charges over their disappearance
- Search for missing Idaho teen Tylee Ryan may include Yellowstone National Park, sources say
- Star Wars: WeLoveBenSolo Trends After Revelation About Rey Kiss
- Young dairy farmers continue Marin-Sonoma ranching tradition, stick to organic milk
- EXCLUSIVE: Chad Daybell spotted hauling furniture into a moving truck outside his Hawaii apartment as wife 'cult mom' Lori Vallow is held on $5M bail and will be extradited to Idaho over disappearance of her two children
- Bump and Run: A $100K bounty to beat Kyle Busch in the Truck Series?
- 'Cult' mom Lori Vallow will ask a Hawaii judge to reduce her $5m bail again today as her son says his 'heart is broken' worrying what has happened to his two siblings
JJ, Keselowski may face tiebreaker have 386 words, post on www.foxsports.com at October 31, 2012. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.