‘s Senior Vice President of Engineering, Vic Gundotra, seems to never learn not to disclose stuff on social networks. After Larry Page practically scolded him for commenting on Twitter “two turkeys don’t make an Eagle” on the
partnership, now Mr Gundotra is on Google+ for teasing some info on upcoming Nexus phones.
Vic Gundotra answered a follower’s comment that they hope one day to be able to forget about lugging heavy camera with them when they have a Nexus
, with the enigmatic “
we are committed to making Nexus phones insanely great cameras. Just wait and see
Now we’ve heard that the
, like most flagships this year, and we all know Moto’s smartphones might be good at many things, but cameras aren’t them, yet Google’s VP mentions Nexus handsets, which the Moto X might not be, so what is Google doing with camera sensors remains a mystery still.
Vic Gundotra might have also meant something even further in the future, but the “committed” part is quite reassuring anyway, knowing Google’s engineering prowess.
- Joe Alleva: No contract extension yet for Ed Orgeron; says "it was a great year for LSU football"
- A final say on phone boxes in north-east
- Night Sight on Google’s Pixel shows how phone cameras have become faketastic
- Google Maps user spots 'UFO' floating above Florida swamp – just outside the Bermuda Triangle
- Colbert rails into Trump over border wall miss, says definition of insanity is Donald Trump
- The popular Nuggets’ rainbow skyline jerseys are back — and people just waited in an enormous line to get them
- Think Congress Was Bad This Year? Just Wait Till 2019.
- If you think it's cold in the Twin Cities now, just wait until next week
- America’s Leading Composer Says This Is a Great Time to Write Classical Music
- McKamey Center Officials Says HES Funding "A Great Day For Animals In Our Region"