CNN contributor Roland Martin announced via Twitter this afternoon that beginning April 6 he will no longer be appearing on the network.He revealed the news in what seems to be a reply to a follower:Responding to a tweeter’s question about why he is leaving the network, Martin explained that the “new boss wants his own peeps,” referring to new CNN chief Jeff Zucker and the recent wave of changes at the network.Many of CNN’s long-running contributors have left the network since Zucker took over, including Mary Matalin, James Carville, Jack Cafferty, and Erick Erickson. Martin’s tweet confirms the recent rumors that he’d be gone around the time his contract reportedly expires. Have a tip we should know? [email protected]
- How a stronger Rangers would help Celtic in Europe, explains Republic of Ireland boss O'Neill
- New boss Unai Emery is who Arsenal have needed for years, says Piers Morgan
- Glenavon boss wants more strong displays from '20 goals a season' striker Andrew Mitchell
- Bayern Munich win first Bundesliga game under new boss Niko Kovac
- Bayern Munich earned ‘deserved victory’ over Hoffenheim, says new boss Kovac
- Rodney McAree to be unveiled as new boss at Coleraine
- ESPN’s New Boss Changes Course, in Step With the N.F.L.
- Barnet's Martin Allen explains why season isn't over and reveals Johnson injury
- Weekly Recap: New bosses try to jump-start Cadillac and Lincoln
- BMW Group Hires Oliver Heilmer As New Boss Of Mini Design – It’s About Time
Roland Martin Out At CNN, Explains To Twitter That Network’s ‘New Boss Wants His Own Peeps’ have 255 words, post on www.mediaite.com at March 19, 2013. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.