Everyone’s always on the lookout for ways to save money, but sometimes we ignore the fact that we’re actively wasting money every day. Here are 10 ways you might be letting money slip through your fingers. 10. You Ignore Wear and Tear on Your Home Advertisement When you own a home, it seems like the repairs and improvements never stop…but you might have missed out on a few important ones. If you’ve still got drafts of air flowing through your house, you’re probably wasting a lot of money on heating and cooling costs, and might even have some water damage from leaks around the foundation. Check out the three money-saving home improvements you should do right now. While you’re at it, check out our other guides to getting your energy bills down with just a little common sense. 9. You Aren’t Maximizing Your Credit Card Rewards Advertisement We pay for more and more stuff with plastic these days, so why not get the maximum amount of cash back when you do? Lots of credit cards come with a good set of rewards, but some are definitely better than others—especially if you have a specific place you want to spend them… Read full this story
- AI Ethics Wants AI To Spur The UN Sustainability Development Goals (SDGs) Though AI Might Go The Other Way
- Right and Wrong Ways to Address Climate Change
- 10 Best No Credit Check Loans and Bad Credit Loans with Guaranteed Approval
- The Hollywood Campaign
- The Twilight Zone: “The Trouble With Templeton”/“A Most Unusual Camera”
- Can Coco Gauff the Tennis Prodigy Become a Tennis Legend?
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: “All Good Things… ”
- Uniforms for Women
- Kevin Feige Says We'll Know Where the MCU's Going Next Very Soon
- No Man's Sky Beginner's Guide | Tips and Tricks | Digital Trends
Top 10 Ways You Can Waste Money Without Realizing It have 300 words, post on lifehacker.com at March 9, 2013. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.