posted on 22 Dec 2013, 12:02 10 1. Zayuh24 (Posts: 149; Member since: 21 Nov 2011) The AT&T/T-Mobile merger made sense because of the similar spectrums, network speeds, etc. Both companies would have profited from it, but this Sprint idea is beyond me. It’s like they’re both trying to shoot each other in the face and flush the evidence. posted on 22 Dec 2013, 12:42 0 6. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013) Sprint would have to spend more money converting everything to CDMA than T-Mobile is worth. posted on 22 Dec 2013, 14:09 11 11. remixfa (Posts: 14605; Member since: 19 Dec 2008) They wouldnt be converting to CDMA. They would run it as 2 separate networks until they could get LTE-Voice to become a reality and then merge everyone onto a GSM-LTE system. 13. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010) The whole concept of two separate networks brings back memories of the CDMA-iDen disaster. It didn’t work then and I don’t see how it would work now, unless you are talking about two completely separate companies under common ownership. If it is two separate companies, why bother with a merger? There is no gain… Read full this story
- In 2020, 5G tried and failed to prove its worth
- Bolt can't forget roots on the fast track to fame
- US has its DEADLIEST day of the pandemic so far: Nearly 3,700 people die in 24 hours, a record 113,069 are hospitalized and 250,000 more people are infected as vaccine shipments are held up across the country
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G and Galaxy Note 20 on Sprint start receiving Android 11 update
- Implementing Mobility and Collaboration Solutions at G&J Pepsi-Cola Bottling
- Usain Bolt meets Michael Phelps, predicts when 100m world record will fall
- UK records 12,872 new Covid cases - just 9% more than last Sunday's adjusted total - and 65 deaths, but top scientist warns UK is facing 'precarious situation'
- Adele 'FINALLY records music for her new album during top secret studio session in London'... FIVE years since her last release
- Cyberpunk 2077 on mobile could bring about Google Stadia's renaissance
- Mobile operators collect information about customers. What sort of things do they know?
Comments for : Given track records, it should be T-Mobile trying to buy Sprint have 331 words, post on www.phonearena.com at December 22, 2013. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.