Microsoft Corp.’s Surface Pro 3 isn’t just another new tablet. It is also an impressive demonstration of the value of perseverance and part of a contrarian strategy that may yet pay off. It’s hard to get excited about new tablets these days, given that the product is almost as commoditized as smartphones thanks to the 2013 explosion in Chinese-made, Android-powered devices, which seized 62 percent of the market. The new Surface, though, illustrates just how much Microsoft’s approach differs from that of Apple Inc.’s, still the market leader in tablets. Apple prides itself on releasing products only when it’s certain they are going to be hits: “It means more to us to get it right than to be the first” was how Apple Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook put it on a recent earnings call. (more…)
- Easy Steps on How to Get the Right Keywords For Longtail
- Why Getting the Right IT Skills is Vital in a Recession
- 8 Ways For You to Win a Special Education Dispute and Finally Get Your Child Services!
- Get the Right Attitude For Weight Loss - 3 Tips From the Biggest Loser Twins
- Catch a Cheater - The Best Way to Finally Get Some Answers on If Your Spouse is Cheating
- At Home Teeth Whitening Tips You Cannot Afford to Miss - Finally! Get White Teeth From Home
- Want to Finally Get a Big, Thick Penis That Can Satisfy Any Woman? Here Are Some FAQ's to Help You!
- Preparing For Your First Baby, Tidying the Nest and Getting the Right Baby Products
- Save a Bundle by Getting the Right Life Insurance Policy
- How To Get The Right Sport Fishing Equipment For Big Game
Microsoft finally gets the tablet right have 275 words, post on at May 22, 2014. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.