American Horror Story Edward Mordrake, Part 1 Season 4 Episode 3 Editor's Rating 2 stars * * « Previous Next » Photo: FX I never quite understood why American Horror Story needs a Halloween episode. Isn't that sort of like Barbara Walters doing a special about people who refuse to retire or Guy Fieri doing a miniseries about bad dye jobs and quadruple-bypass surgeries? But here we are, due to the season when it airs, with a two-part Halloween special. It's like one of those Halloween Spirit pop-up stores in your neighborhood that only sells costumes having a special Halloween sale. Can't we just get It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and like eight of Roseanne 's Halloween episodes and call it a day? Don't get me wrong, that trick-or-treating scene being done in the daylight was far more creepy than one held at night. There's something about seeing costumed children during the day that chills me to my very bones. Maybe it's because it reminds me of one of our great collective nightmares: theater camp. This episode, however, really belonged to Ethel. First we find out that she has cirrhosis of the liver, a side-effect caused by her constantly… Read full this story
- James Weir recaps Married At First Sight 2020 episode 2
- Tessanne Chin Wins
- Hair grows inside cancer patient's mouth post treatment, Kerala Health Minister orders probe
- MAFS star Martha Kalifatidis reveals a very dramatic new hairstyle – and fans are going wild
- MAFS star Connie looks completely different in throwback picture
- Look no fur-ther than dirty beards?
- Alfie Allen Reveals How
- Bandipurr to Bandimeow: Can Bandipur National Park bear south superstar Rajinikanth 'grilling'?
- I tasted Impossible Pork and it’s even more meat-like than Impossible Burger 2.0
- Ronaldo, Ozil, Rooney… football stars’ bizarre superstitions including sitting in same bus seat and drinking PORT
Recap: The Hair of Her Chinny-Chin-Chin have 307 words, post on www.vulture.com at October 23, 2014. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.