Robert Downey Jr. seems to have given Ellen DeGeneres some major movie scoop. During his appearance on her talk show for an episode airing Thursday, DeGeneres asked the movie star to confirm if there will be an “Iron Man 4.” “I know there’s going to be a bunch more Marvel movies and they have big ideas on how to do it best,” he said. “We’re in the middle of negotiations, blah blah blah.” “So yes,” the talk show host pressed him. “Okay, yes,” Downey replied. This isn’t the first time he has been asked about the prospects of a fourth installment of the superhero franchise. Last month he said there’s “no plan” for another “Iron Man” movie while promoting his film “The Judge” at the Toronto Film Festival. But the buzz was reignited when the Oscar nominee told Deadline last week that he’d be on board for “Iron Man 4” if his friend Mel Gibson was tapped to direct. “The Avengers” star clarified his comments about the “Braveheart” actor during an “Ask Me Anything” chat on Reddit Tuesday. “It was an offhanded remark to a journalist and friend,” Downey said. “I have other projects in mind for Mel and I.”… Read full this story
- Here's What Robert Downey Jr. Could Look Like as Hawkeye
- Marvel Comics' New Iron Man Is a Black Woman Named Riri Williams
- Will Mel Gibson Direct Iron Man 4?
- Captain America: Civil War: What Happens to War Machine Is Pivotal Says Don Cheadle
- Avi Arad: From ‘Blade’ To ‘Morbius,’ Three Decades Of Mining Marvel
- Captain America Is Bucky's Only Hope in Latest Civil War Preview
- Black Widow with Scarlett Johansson: Release date, cast, trailers and more
- Writers Explain Their Vision for ‘Heavy Thor’
Robert Downey Jr. says 'Iron Man 4' will happen have 283 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at October 7, 2014. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.