NEW DELHI: Drug firm Abbott India today reported 20.68 per cent rise in its standalone net profit to Rs 64.53 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2014-15. The company had posted a net profit of Rs 53.46 crore for the October-December period of the 2013-14 fiscal. Standalone total income from operations of the company also rose to Rs 573.54 crore for the third quarter, as against Rs 479.94 crore in the same period year ago, Abbott India said in a filing to BSE. Abbott India scrip today closed at Rs 3,984.75, up 0.79 per cent, on the BSE.
- Kidzania to enter Delhi-NCR with Rs 100-crore investment, says chief executive Sanjeev Kumar
- Ashok Leyland to invest Rs 400 crore in new models
- 2018 Lamborghini Urus launched in India at Rs 3 crore
- Lamborghini Urus Launched, Priced At Rs. 3 Crores
- Mahindra to invest Rs 176 crore in Zoomcar India
- Ashok Leyland-Nissan JV gets tax demand of Rs. 202 crore
- Ford invests Rs. 160 crore in Zoomcar
- Two-wheeler major TVS Motor Q3 net up 16% to Rs 1.55 bn on strong sales
- Hero MotoCorp Q3 net profit rises 4% at Rs 8 billion on higher sales
- 2017 Mercedes-AMG G63 Edition 463, GLS 63 India Details Here – Launched At Rs. 1.58 Crores
Abbott India Q3 net up 21 per cent at Rs 65 crore have 181 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at February 10, 2015. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.