March 02, 2015 – 12:15 GMT hellomagazine.com Inside the Royals’ favourite Jamaican hotel: Review of the Half Moon The Half Moon Hotel in Jamaica has played host to most of Britain’s royals – including Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II herself . The Monarch stayed at the resort in 2002 with Prince Philip . Prince Harry also visited the luxury location in 2012 during the Diamond Jubilee when he took a couple of days out of the spotlight to enjoy a private retreat in one of their five-bedroom oceanfront Royal Villas . The royal had a blast, socialising until the early hours with the locals and sampling traditional Jamaican fare. Prince Harry visiting Half Moon in 2012 United States President John F. and Jacqueline Kennedy as well as George H. W. Bush . So HELLO! jumped at the chance to visit the resort earlier in the year. Virgin Atlantic , we were delighted to be greeted by rum punches and a host of staff eager to make our arrival as smooth as possible. It also helps that the airport is a mere ten-minute drive from Montego Bay airport. The beach at the Half Moon One of the stunning swimming pools The… Read full this story
- Inside the British royal family's favourite ski holiday destinations
- Royal style: the special significance behind Prince Harry's dad jumper
- Does the Duke STILL not get it? Royal Family step in AGAIN and force Prince Andrew to cancel junket to Bahrain he was about to jet off on a day after ‘stepping back’ from public duties
- What now for Papa's Little Princesses? Prince Andrew has long funded their jet-setting lifestyles, but can the Royal Family protect Eugenie and Beatrice (the bride-to-be) in the wake of their father's fall from grace?
- Top 10 hotels, hostels and B&Bs in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- A rum old night in the tropics, but Reverend Owen saves the day: PATRICK MARMION reviews The Night Of The Iguana
- Prince Charles is now the 'nation's favourite royal' and has finally won the 'respect of the masses', columnist claims - following his brother Prince Andrew's sacking from royal duties
- On track for fashion glory! Kirsty Gallacher and Lady Kitty Spencer lead the glamour at Royal Ascot in crisp white dresses and flirty florals as the festival gets off to a stylish start
- Influencer reveals he's been paid £44k to SLEEP in some of the world's most luxurious hotels - where he's been lavished with 24K gold cappuccinos and jewellery worth thousands
- Queen of recycling! How the monarch has been re-wearing her favourite accessories such as headscarves for decades - including the same handbag for almost 50 YEARS
Inside the Royals' favourite Jamaican hotel: Review of the Half Moon have 421 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at March 2, 2015. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.