Royal Baby 2.0 was due to arrive on April 23, but today is April 27 and the baby still isn’t here. When confronted about the child’s tardiness, Kensington Palace told Us Weekly, “We have never commented on or discussed a due date.” Interesting, because “multiple sources have confirmed the royal’s due date” to Us Weekly! So what could explain the baby’s decision to make the world wait? The baby got lost on its way out. The baby is tired. The baby is binging Empire so that it’ll have something to talk about after being born. The baby waiting for the second iteration of the Apple Watch. The baby is rude. The baby is having a hundredth life crisis. The baby is waiting for a bigger photo exclusive offer from Hello! Magazine. The baby is waiting for R8. The baby doesn’t want to meet Charles. The baby doesn’t want to meet Camilla. The baby thought it would’ve been funnier to have been born when the Labour Party was in power. The baby is still trying to regain composure after watching the Bruce Jenner interview. The baby is worried about being second-born. The baby suddenly fears mirrors. The baby doesn’t want to… Read full this story
- Casey Wilson and Her Adult Diaper Won Late Night This Week
- Katy Perry expecting first child with Orlando Bloom, shows off baby bump in ‘Never Worn White’ video
- Kris Jenner, 63, jokes she 'turned on a baby faucet' by urging her children to have kids... as she awaits the arrival of her 10TH GRANDCHILD
- Kim Kardashian cuts a chic figure in black ensemble as she grabs a late night bite at her favorite Mexican restaurant in Los Angeles
- 'So pregnant now!': Jodie Turner-Smith cradles her burgeoning baby bump as she and Joshua Jackson prepare for the arrival of their first child
- Malika Haqq puts her baby bump on display as she kicks back on the couch wearing beige jumpsuit
- Late-night TV on Roy Moore and Louis CK: 'Each community has to kick out its creeps'
- Being pregnant gave me cancer: Rare condition left mother, 29, with deadly womb disease after having a baby
- Katy Perry pays homage to late grandma, tells her she's pregnant
- Maren Morris shows off 'dream nursery' for her soon-to-be born baby boy with fellow country-star husband Ryan Hurd
Baby Late have 382 words, post on jezebel.com at April 27, 2015. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.