LONDON — Wimbledon this summer broke no ground, really. It merely reconfirmed tennis’ stubborn pecking order: Novak Djokovic is the best male player in the world right now and Serena Williams is the best female player who ever lived. But while there was a certain redundancy to the results, there were new and different ways in which the players misbehaved. There is nothing so delicious as being naughty at Wimbledon, where it is very, very easy to be considered disobedient. It just takes a spot of red, orange or blue to set officious officials scampering for a rulebook. BONDY’S WIMBLEDON DIARY: HOW TO MESS UP VACATION PLANS IN FRANCE Here, as per Wimbledon tradition, is a list of the Top 10 naughty things performed at the tournament this year: 10. THE BRA Eugenie Bouchard had the terrible nerve to wear a black bra under a white bra under a white outfit. This terrible sight of a black strap caused the chair umpire to check with the referee’s office about what to do next. It was decided to leave the poor Canadian alone, for now. And because Bouchard was eliminated in the first round, yet again, she escaped without so much… Read full this story
- 'They're not even trying to hide the racism': Wisconsin Democrats blast GOP efforts to aid Kanye West's candidacy
- Boris says UK is NOT racist country but says government must do more to tackle discrimination as Number 10 calls tearing down of slave trader Edward Colston’s statue a ‘criminal act’
- Hero Black Lives Matter supporter reveals the moment he carried white 'far-right' protester 'whose life was in danger' to safety - as he declares 'it's not black versus white, it is everyone versus the racists'
- Coronavirus live updates: San Mateo health officer blasts state restrictions as ‘misdirected’
- Brian Austin Green defends dating several women after splitting with his wife of 10 years Megan Fox: 'It doesn't mean I'm a s***** person'
- Underpaid, passed over, fired: 7 Black chefs and servers on discrimination they faced at Bay Area restaurants
- 'It's not what I want, but I know it's right': Stephanie Davis reveals she has QUIT Hollyoaks after 10 years on the hit soap as Sinead O'Connor
- Lebanese president suggests cataclysmic blast may have been caused by a rocket or bomb' after demonstrators angry at 'corrupt elite' they blame for the explosion clashed with police in night of violence
- Coronavirus live updates: California exceeds 10,000 total COVID-19 deaths
- Coronavirus live updates: Recovery slows as California records 10,000 COVID-19 deaths
From black bras to blasting Carmelo Anthony, the 10 naughtiest things that happened at Wimbledon have 407 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at July 13, 2015. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.