Ice-T and Coco finish each others’ sentences. It’s something you might expect from newlyweds, or couples otherwise in the dawn of their relationships, but the duo has been married since 2002, and their tangible affinity for one another has been a representation of relationship goals since Ice Loves Coco, the reality show chronicling their lives that ran on E! from 2011 to 2014. Next week, the duo will start their newest endeavor: a daytime talk show called Ice-T & Coco, when they commence their deserved place in history as a gangsta Regis & Kathie Lee. Last week, while filming the show in front of a live audience, Coco also announced that she is pregnant with the couples’ first child together (Ice has a son and a daughter from prior relationships), putting her in the fun position of starting a new job and being pregnant for the first time simultaneously. These two are fucking great. I called them to discuss their new jobs, new bundle of joy, and the secrets to having the kind of relationship we all wish for. Hi Ice and Coco! COCO: You know what, I feel like I’ve been a part of Jezebel’s lives for a very… Read full this story
- Christina Anstead Opens up About 'Brutal' First Trimester With New Baby Bump Photo
- EastEnders star Jacqueline Jossa discusses more baby plans with husband Dan Osborne
- California dreaming: What it means to love - ourselves - and others
- Rio Ferdinand, 39, and Kate Wright, 27, 'already planning a baby straight after their wedding'... after couple's fairytale engagement in Abu Dhabi
- Cheryl and Liam Payne welcome first baby
- The Hills: New Beginnings: Brody Jenner and Spencer Pratt bromance on thin ice after another spat
- From Shahid And Mira To Milind And Ankita: Celebs Prove Why Age Gap Doesn’t Matter In Love
- Grief no one talks about: Here a daughter talks of the agony of mourning the mum she loved – while caring for the broken shell left behind
- Neev Spencer introduces her baby daughter Vivienne to HELLO!
- Inside Meghan Markle's lavish New York baby shower
Ice-T & Coco Discuss Their New Baby, Talk Show, and Forever Love have 337 words, post on themuse.jezebel.com at July 31, 2015. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.