September 12, 2015 – 13:09 BST hellomagazine.com Rapper 50 Cent joined Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie at a charity fundraiser. Princess Beatrice , Princess Eugenie , Sarah Ferguson and 50 Cent formed an unlikely group as they joined forces at a charity fundraiser in Manhattan on Friday. The quartet took part in the BGC Charity Day on Wall Street in Manhattan, raising money for the ongoing relief since the attacks on the World Trade Center, 14 years ago . CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY Princess Beatrice, 50 Cent, Sarah Ferguson and Princess Eugenie Joining a line-up of stars also including Margot Robbie and Pamela Anderson , the four famous faces spent the day making phone calls and helping volunteers in their efforts to raise money for the Cantor Fitzgerald Relief Fund. At one point, 50 Cent had Margot Robbie in fits of laughter after he took the phone from her and began negotiating with the bemused caller, trying to convince him to make a trade to help with donations. VIEW GALLERY 50 Cent had Margot Robbie in fits of giggles as he negotiated with a bemused caller No doubt Princess Eugenie was making the most of her time back… Read full this story
- More than 90 per cent say taxpayers should not have to pay Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's £20m security bill, Good Morning Britain poll finds
- Princess Beatrice's fiancé Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi: everything you need to know ahead of the royal wedding
- How Princess Beatrice Is Quietly Preparing for Her Low-Key Royal Wedding
- Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice leave the sweetest handwritten notes for Sarah Ferguson - see the pictures
- Royal nutritionist Gabriela Peacock hints she'll help 'close friend' Princess Beatrice 'feel her best' at her wedding - after working with Princess Eugenie and Prince Harry before their big days
- Meghan Markle and Harry 'may snub' Princess Beatrice's wedding after dig in statement
- RICHARD EDEN: Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi pick his three-year-old son Wolfie to be best man at their wedding
- How Beatrice the Contessa is marrying into a family much posher than her own: Princess, 31, will gain an Italian title and a palazzo... but why hasn't she met her future father-in-law yet?
- Princess Eugenie reveals happy news as she shares never-before-seen family photos
- Harry and Meghan ‘may snub’ Princess Beatrice’s wedding
50 Cent joins Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie at charity fundraiser have 365 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at September 12, 2015. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.