The Taken King became available to play on September 15th, introducing players to plenty of new missions, Guardian subclasses, weapons, and armor. Whilst there’s no shortage of great new content within the expansion, the real cream of the crop was the much-anticipated new raid called the King’s Fall, which Bungie stated would be the largest Destiny raid fans will have ever seen.Multiple teams of serious gamers vied to be the first to defeat Oryx and his minions, but when it came down to the wire, only one team managed to do this in seven hours. Bungie gave the team a nice shout-out to mark their accomplishment, and we figured we’d do the same.While The Taken King came out several days ago, the King’s Fall raid was only made available this Friday. This leaves the entire weekend open for gamers to plow through the raid and defeat the God-King Oryx, but it’s evident that only one night will be required for teams who know how to work together and crush the raid efficiently.In comparison, it took six hours for the first team to beat The Dark Below’s raid, and only 37 minutes for someone to beat Vault of Glass. The latest expansion pack for… Read full this story
- GMB’s Piers Morgan vows to hunt thieves like Liam Neeson in Taken after they raided his holiday villa
- 50 years after Martin Luther King Jr.'s death, a dream of equal opportunity unfulfilled
- I've already made an Estonian giant farm in Crusader Kings 3
- John Terry becomes latest footballer to get family protection dog three years after being left 'traumatised' by £400k raid at Surrey home
- 'It's a double nightmare': Linda Nolan reveals she learned of her devastating cancer diagnosis just half an hour after sister Anne in moving GMB interview... after her sibling was too ill to appear
- Seven schools in England send pupils home to self-isolate due to students catching Covid - just days after reopening following lockdown
- How fast can you die in Crusader Kings 3?
- Seven friends and relatives of illegal immigrant who 'shot and killed California cop during a traffic stop' are indicted for 'attempting to smuggle him to safety in Mexico'
- City rocked by 12 hours of violence as one dead and five more stabbed
- Downing Street finally considers slashing quarantine restrictions for UK passengers and TEST arrivals for Covid after eight days as furious Tories warn of economic 'self-strangulation'
Destiny: The Taken King’s Final Raid Beaten in Seven Hours have 402 words, post on gamerant.com at September 19, 2015. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.