Ice-T and Nicole “Coco” Austin welcomed an early Christmas gift on Saturday morning.The veteran Law & Order: Special Victims Unit actor’s model-wife gave birth to their first child together, daughter Chanel Nicole, Austin announced on Instagram. Her photo shows the 18-inch, 5.7-pound yawning newborn swaddled in a blanket and wearing a pink bow headband in the hospital room.”Surprise!!! Look who came early!! Welcome the new arrival of Chanel Nicole,” the new mother captioned the photo of her infant baby girl. “A beautiful healthy 5.7 pound and 18 inch baby girl .Ice and I are so proud! I cried while she was coming out I was so excited to meet her!”Ice-T also shared his excitement with his social media followers, posting to Twitter, “Ladies and Gentlemen! Please allow me to introduce to the World…. Baby Chanel 5.7 pounds. Love is Love.”The couple wed in January 2002.
- Blues star TJ Oshie opens up about daughter’s birth defect
- CFB AM: Franklin’s daughter hits sleds, yells ‘We are … Penn State!’
- Bettman says enforcer John Scott 'welcome' at All-Star Game
- Cat Bites: Panthers welcome chance to cool off during break
- Blood is thicker than water, maybe, but Ice beckons as
- Trisha Goddard, 61, reveals she had fillers after her face 'fell in' as a result of chemotherapy during cancer battle
- Q&A: Blue Jackets’ Foligno looks back at trying time, ahead to building upon success
- The Latest: Keep black cats away from Baffert
- MetLife Stadium given snowstorm dress rehearsal
- Snowstorm gives MetLife Stadium dress rehearsal
Ice-T, Coco Welcome Daughter Chanel Nicole have 245 words, post on www.hollywoodreporter.com at November 28, 2015. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.