The average rent for retail space in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City is higher than that in many major Asian cities such as Dubai, Doha, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, and Manila, according to a report released by U.S.-based real estate consulting firm Cushman & Wakefield. At over US$1,540 per square meter per year, the rent for shopping locations in the central business district of Ho Chi Minh City, called Prime High Street by Cushman & Wakefield, ranks 32nd, up one notch against last year, Cushman & Wakefield said in the Main Streets Across the World 2015 report, which was released on November 17. In the Asia-Pacific region, the average rent for shopping spaces in the central business district Vietnam’s southern economic hub is cheaper than that in Shanghai, Taiwan, Singapore, Tokyo, Seoul, according to the report which surveyed more than 500 leading shopping streets worldwide and ranked them according to the rental rates. Meanwhile, the average rent in Ho Chi Minh City is more expensive than that in some other big Asian cities such as Dubai, even 50 percent higher than that in Doha. If compared to the Southeast Asian region, rent in the Vietnamese economic epicenter is also…
- Saigon’s history traced via yesteryear charms
- Japanese retailer Muji to open first store in Ho Chi Minh City
- Story of cities #37: how radical ideas turned Curitiba into Brazil's 'green capital'
- Demand for co-working spaces in Chennai will be high in 2020, say experts
- Where is the most cycle-friendly city in the world?
- Inside Lavasa, India's first entirely private city built from scratch
- Can the quest to produce fresh food in space achieve liftoff?
- Saigon's first metro line steams through city's green canopy
- How Big a Home Can You Afford? A Surprising Price per Square Foot Tour Across America
- Lotte's Eco-Smart City and Keppel Land's Saigon Sports City pushed on
Retail space more expensive in downtown Saigon than in other big Asian cities have 302 words, post on at November 29, 2015. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.