National Assembly deputies voted to relieve several Deputy Prime Ministers and a number of ministers and Cabinet members of their posts at the 13th NA’s 11th meeting on April 8 afternoon. Lawmakers consented to dismiss Deputy PMs Hoang Trung Hai and Vu Van Ninh from their posts. They also reached a high consensus on the dismissal of a number of ministers and Cabinet members, including Minister of Public Security Tran Dai Quang, Minister of Transport Dinh La Thang, Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam Nguyen Van Binh, Minister of National Defence Phung Quang Thanh, Minister-Chairman of the Government Office Nguyen Van Nen, Minister of Home Affairs Nguyen Thai Binh, Minister of Justice Ha Hung Cuong and Minister of Planning Investment Bui Quang Vinh. The list also named Minister of Industry and Trade Vu Huy Hoang, Minister of Construction Trinh Dinh Dung, Minister of Natural Resources and Environment Nguyen Minh Quang, Minister of Information and Communications Nguyen Bac Son, and Minister of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs Pham Thi Hai Chuyen. Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Hoang Tuan Anh, Minister of Science and Technology Nguyen Quan, Minister of Education and Training Pham Vu Luan, Minister-Chairman of the Government’s Committee… Read full this story
- Vietnam legislature approves 21 new gov’t members
- The other side of Bob Hawke: How Australia's best loved PM was also well known for his boozing, womanising and political treachery - but never shied away from his demons
- Karnataka may soon have 5 Deputy CM, speculation rife about creating more
- IHC gives govt, opposition 10 days to finalise ECP appointments
- PM Modi tweets another Yoga Day video, demonstrates the 'locust posture'
- IAS officers transferred as Guj govt focuses on big projects
- Sardar Patel death anniversary: PM Modi, other leaders remember the 'Iron Man of India'
- Britain’s new govt signals PM May is serious about Brexit
- 3-member panel headed by Retired Justice V S Sirpurkar to probe Hyderabad encounter: CJI to T'gana
- Manohar Lal Khattar to take oath as Chief Minister for second term on Sunday, JJP's Dushyant Chautala named Deputy Chief Minister
Two Deputy PM, numerous Gov’t members relieved from posts have 339 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at April 9, 2016. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.