We usually take our tours with a little more arcane historical trivia, but this'll do. Michelle Obama played White House tour guide for James Corden, joining him for (a very short commute on) Carpool Karaoke. The First Lady, who, thanks to that whole works-from-home gig, rarely gets the chance to bust out tunes while stuck in traffic, made the most of the opportunity. The duo belted some Stevie Wonder and Beyoncé before getting an assist on "Get Your Freak On" from Missy Elliott herself. In summation, it is 2016, and Michelle Obama still knows the "Single Ladies" dance. Bless her.
- Obama White House Aide Releases Actual Note After Trump Press Secretary Accuses Them of Leaving Nasty Notes
- How Michelle Obama expanded the definition of a first lady
- Michelle Obama's Glorious, Savvy 'Carpool Karaoke' Clip
- Copy This, Melania! FLOTUS Michelle Obama Rocks Carpool Karaoke with James Corden
- ‘Carpool Karaoke’ TV Series Lands At Apple Music
- Watch James Corden play dress up as Lady Gaga joins him for carpool karaoke
- Sasha and Malia developed resilience to cope with life in the White House: Michelle Obama
- What we learnt about Michelle Obama from her memoir
- Obamaganza: Michelle Obama Continues Her Reign on Essence's Next Cover—in Curls!
- Michelle Obama has dragged this US election out of the gutter
Michelle Obama Brings the Beyhive to the White House for Carpool Karaoke have 213 words, post on www.vulture.com at July 21, 2016. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.