Photo: Jaap Arriens/NurPhoto If you want to get in on Black Friday sales, you don’t need to shove in, cheek to jowl, among the folks at your local big box for a shot at bargain electronics. Shopping online on Black Friday still nets you solid savings on consumer tech, and you can do it while slowly grazing through a fridge full of leftovers. Here’s some of my picks. KMASHI 10,000 mAh External Battery Power Bank for $11.89 One of the smarter things I’ve done this year is to start carrying around a large external battery pack. While cell phones are getting better about squeezing in enough battery power to last a full day, many premium models still struggle with constant usage from morning to evening. These larger external packs are meant to give you multiple charges on your phone (or Kindle or tablet or anything than can be charged via USB) without the constant recharging required by those lipstick-size battery packs you can buy at the gas station. KMASHI makes good batteries, and a 10,000 mAH battery should be able to completely recharge your standard iPhone 7 at least four times, plus get you very close to full on a… Read full this story
- Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2020
- Apple Black Friday Sale Ends Today: Last chance for £120 gift card
- 46 best Black Friday 2020 fashion deals: From Marks & Spencer to ASOS & Topshop
- Amazon starts Black Friday deals a MONTH early
- iPhone 12 deals: BOGO iPhone 12 Pro, free iPhone 12 mini, & more
- Best iPad deals: iPad Air all-time low price, up to $100 off iPad Pro, & more
- Best cheap Apple Watch deals for February 2021
- Best iPhone deals: Trade-ins, carrier deals, gift cards, & more
- 11-inch iPad Pro Magic Keyboard review: Is small big enough?
- The best iPhone deals you can get in January 2021
The 11 Best Black Friday Tech Deals have 293 words, post on nymag.com at November 25, 2016. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.