It’s been a year of hackings, possible hackings, and professional hacks, and the end of 2016 is only giving us more of all that. On Saturday, an anonymous hacker got control of Blac Chyna’s Instagram account and used it to proclaim that Chyna had left Rob Kardashian (her fiancée, with whom she has a month-old daughter, Dream Renée Kardashian) after a string of affairs with other men including Jaden Smith and Young Thug. The hacker published several conversations between Chyna and various men in her life. Many were understandably skeptical that this hacker’s claims had any merit. Then shit got real when Rob Kardashian posted a series of social media posts via Snapchat and Instagram in which he announced that Chyna indeed left him and took their daughter with her. Chyna later confirmed that the conversations published in the hack were real, but denied the affairs, and implied that the Kardashians might have been behind the whole thing. In an Instagram post, the has since been deleted, Chyna claimed she was “verbally abused every other day,” presumably by Kardashian. A portion of that deleted post reads: “I PUT MY PRIDE ASIDE & I GAVE UP MY HOUSE TO MOVE INTO… Read full this story
- Rob Kardashian is 'relieved he no longer has to pay child support'
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are 'actively communicating'
- Robert Kardashian reveals why Blac Chyna decided to drop child support fees
- Blac Chyna Sues the Whole Kardashian Family for Torpedoing Reality Show
- Blac Chyna’s mom wants the kids to be with their fathers
- Blac Chyna gives leggy display as she poses on top of a piano
- Rob Kardashian thrown early St. Patrick's themed birthday party
- Blac Chyna shows off her curves in a revealing white bathing suit
- Blac Chyna reveals she'd get back together with Rob Kardashian
- Ryan Seacrest can be deposed in Blac Chyna lawsuit over reality show
Blac Chyna Confirms Instagram Hack, Leaves Rob Kardashian have 310 words, post on jezebel.com at December 17, 2016. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.