The NBA trade deadline is approaching fast so we got creative and came up with one trade every team should consider.It’s worth laying this out straight away: “should make” is not short for “should make because it could improve their prospective win total by 1.2 games when the results of the trade are averaged out over 2000 simulations.” No matter what, 1230 games are won every year. Who really cares who gets them, right? Right.So think of this more in terms of storytelling. These thirty trades should be made because what happens next could be interesting or excellent or fun or bad in the best possible way. These suggestions might not be especially realistic, they might not even within the realm of reality, but I think that matters less than most people like to admit.30. Toronto RaptorsWhere better to start than the Toronto Raptors? They’re in Canada which is a different sort of a reality in its own right. This is a team that is outperforming expectations on the offensive end on a historic level. DeMar DeRozan is one of the league’s leading scorers. Kyle Lowry is near the same level as his nearly near MVP season from last year…. Read full this story
- Every NBA team scores 100 points a game, but defensive efficiency still counts
- Solo Professional Business Tips - Lessons From an NBA Team
- Bradley Beal’s new Wizards contract disappoints salivating NBA teams
- A championship trend? NBA teams now building around dynamic duos
- Forex Trading on Autopilot - Does it Work?
- 15 Most Common Forex Trading Mistakes
- Day Trade - Forget It
- FX Online Trading - Six Reasons Why You Should Start Trading FX Online Today
- Automated Forex Currency Trading and Currency Trading Software
- Forex Trading Robot - What is it and How Does it Help in Trading?
One crazy trade every NBA team should make have 294 words, post on www.foxsports.com at December 30, 2016. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.