Last November, voters in New Hampshire's Lakes Region re-elected to the state house of representatives a man who appears to be one of the secret architects of the internet's misogynistic "Manosphere." The homegrown son of a preacher, 31-year-old Robert Fisher is a Republican who represents New Hampshire's Belknap County District 9. In addition to his legislative duties, Fisher owns a local computer-repair franchise, and in his spare time, seems to have created the web's most popular online destination for pickup artistry and men's rights activists, The Red Pill, according an investigation by the Daily Beast. An investigation into Fisher's online aliases found a trail of posts linking the lawmaker to the username Pk_atheist, the creator of The Red Pill—an online Reddit community of nearly 200,000 subscribers that promotes itself as a "discussion of sexual strategy in a culture increasingly lacking a positive identity for men." A post by Pk_atheist in the early days of the forum advertises the author's blog, Dating American, a blog that immediately precipitated the establishment of The Red Pill in 2012 and which was "dedicated to the woes of dating in the American culture." On the "about the author" section of Dating American, the author, who… Read full this story
- The abortion debate is on again. These two lawmakers are in the middle of the fight.
- A ‘blue wave’ in red Kansas? Democrats churn, Republicans resist as midterms near
- Kentucky pension overhaul has failed twice. Republicans should try a new approach.
- Woman: Sexual encounter with Greitens was not consensual. Lawmakers find her credible
- Abortion pill mandate for California universities vetoed by Brown
- In opioid fight, Florida lawmakers feud publicly over privacy issue and drug database
- A group warns Republicans about Trump nominee's ties to 'racist organizations'
- ‘It could make the difference.’ Trump rallies Republicans for Andy Barr in Richmond.
- Americans rejected an election focus of hate
- Kansas election changes sought after week of uncertainty in Republican race
The Republican Lawmaker Who Secretly Created Reddit’s Women-Hating ‘Red Pill’ have 338 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at May 5, 2017. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.