June 01, 2017 – 10:10 BST Sharnaz Shahid Geri Halliwell and her husband Christian put on a loving display at the End The Silence charity gala for Hope and Homes in London, on Wednesday evening Geri Horner and her husband Christian enjoyed a night off parenting duties to attend the End The Silence charity gala for Hope and Homes on Wednesday evening. Held at London’s iconic Abbey Road Studios, the couple put on a loving display as they posed for pictures on the red carpet. The Spice Girls star, 44, oozed elegance in a red figure-hugging gown, which featured capped sleeves and a fitted waistline.Geri Horner and her husband Christian at the End The Silence charity gala STORY: Geri Horner enjoys the sunshine with baby son Monty With her copper tresses left loose in tousled waves, Geri’s pretty complexion was accentuated with winged eyeliner and a touch of blusher, Meanwhile, Formula One’s Christian, 43, looked dapper in a black tuxedo and a crisp white shirt. The pair, who welcomed their first child together in January, appeared to be in great spirits for the star-studded event, which was attended by Sarah Ferguson and Princess Eugenie as well Natalie Pinkham and Jodie Kidd. The… Read full this story
- 17 Things to look forward to in 2017
- True love means constructive criticism, too
- Manila Concert Choir: SINGING FOR LOVE OF GOD, COUNTRY AND MUSIC
- FASO holds first awards dinner and gala; Sylvia La Torre leads awardees
- Day, McIlroy to play in PH charity match
- Christians uprooted by Daesh find fruitfulness in suffering
- British royals crown New York visit with gala dinner
- Of love and loving in the senior years
- Why are you looking up to heaven?
- The love story of Richard & Maricar
Geri Halliwell and husband Christian looked loved-up at charity gala have 279 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at June 1, 2017. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.