Photo-Illustration: Maya Robinson/Vulture The film critic David Thomson once wrote that "no one survives more bad material with humor and dignity" than Samuel L. Jackson, which is another way of saying: No movie with Samuel L. Jackson can ever be entirely boring. Jackson has been in comedies, dramas, actioners, horror films, and some truly inspired kitsch, and he always brings his distinctive oomph to each role. As people trying to rank every one of his movies can now attest, Jackson is also famously busy, working constantly, like a guy who didn't catch his big break until his late 40s and is trying to make every second count. This can sometimes lead to a similarity in his performances, so in the interest of economy and our sanity, we bunched a few of his films together under one category: "Samuel L. Jackson doing a Samuel L. Jackson impersonation." They're all essentially the same movie, and he's the same in all of them. Other than that, we ranked any performance that was a little bit different — and ones that were at least minimally significant in his canon. But this meant drawing the line somewhere. For instance, we bypassed 1989's Sea of Love… Read full this story
- Rank of Best Penis Enlargement Pills
- 1408 Movie Review, John Cusack and Samuel L Jackson
- Randy Jackson America's Best Dance Crew Season 1
- What Are the Best Poker Hands?
- The worst films of 2012
- Best Ab Exercises to the Worst
- The Public Shouldn't Rely on High School Rankings
- School Rankings Fascinate All Of Us
- Ranking Poker Hands - What Beats What in Poker, You're Doomed From the Start If You Don't Know This
- Who Has the Best Search Engine Optimization System?
Every Samuel L. Jackson Performance, Ranked From Worst to Best have 288 words, post on www.vulture.com at August 18, 2017. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.