By JK Schmidt – September 5, 2017 04:52 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 Over the course of five seasons of The CW’s hit television show, Stephen Amell has portrayed Oliver Queen and his vigilante alter ego the Green Arrow.Arrow depicts the hero’s quest to protect Star City from numerous foes who have threatened to raze it to to the ground. And while those villainous machinations have remained grandiose and over the top, seemingly impossible to surmount, they’ve always been grounded with a foot in reality.But in Season 4, Arrow introduced magic to the CW world with Damien Darhk, played by Neal McDonough. The character had numerous magical abilities such as enhanced strength, healing, and telekinesis due to his possession of the Kyushu Idol. But the response to the inclusion on the show was mixed. Amell addressed the addition of magic to the Arrowverse during a question and answer session at his spotlight panel for Heroes & Villains Fan Fest in London. “You know, we tried magic on the show [in Season 4],” Amell said. “And we have to try things on the show. We’re going to try things in Season 6 that are going to work. We’re going to… Read full this story
- Arrow Star Stephen Amell Says Surprise "Leap of Faith" Reunion Has Oliver "Flabbergasted"
- Arrow's Stephen Amell Congratulates Tyler Hoechlin and Bitsie Tulloch on Superman & Lois Show
- Arrow's Stephen Amell Reveals Epic Struggle With a Hammock in Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover
- Emily Bett Rickards To Return to Arrow For the Series Finale
- Arrow's Final Season Hits the Halfway Mark With “Prochnost”
- Arrow: The Future Arrives in "Present Tense" Promo
- Arrow Showrunner Teases Felicity (and More) Returning for Final Episode
- Arrow: Paul Blackthorne Returning for Final Season
- Arrow: "Leap of Faith" Makes a Major Change to the League of Assassins
- Stephen King Has Some Major Hints About the
Arrow: Stephen Amell On How Magic Might Have Distracted Season 4 have 302 words, post on comicbook.com at September 5, 2017. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.