Video PUBLISHED: 13:10 03 October 2017 | UPDATED: 14:03 03 October 2017 Kat Hopps Corey Junior Davis on holiday with family in Jamaica. Picture: Roshane Newman Roshane Newman The grief-stricken mother of a 14-year-boy who was shot in the head says his killer must be brought to justice. Left to right: Mum Keisha McLeod, Corey Junior Davis (CJ), sister Roshane Newman, grandmother Marjorie Jones and uncle Kadeem Phipps. Picture courtesy of familyKeisha McLeod, 38, has spoken publicly for the first time about losing her “funny, caring and handsome” son Corey Junior Davis in a bid to break the “wall of silence” surrounding his death.“This is the worst feeling a parent could ever feel,” she told the Recorder. “My son did not deserve this death, he hadn’t had a life yet, he was still being a child. “The perpetrator must feel guilty. That’s the way I see it. You must. You cannot live with this.”Keisha McLeod, the Mother of 14 year old shooting victim Corey Junior DavisCorey, known as CJ, was hit by up to 100 shotgun pellets from behind shortly after 3pm on September 4 next to a playground in Moore Walk, Forest Gate.The youngster, who had been staying at… Read full this story
- 'I'm gonna stomp on yours' and your mum's head': Female prison guard accused of sex with an inmate and a love affair with another is allegedly BEATEN by her ex-con lover who 'left her in tears, shaking profusely'
- Army private at Deepcut barracks committed suicide by shooting himself in the chest after he was told he would be discharged - as recruit's sister calls for fresh police probe into death
- CCTV shows moments before boy, 2, shot by masked moped rider as police launch appeal
- Prince William echoes mum Diana as he meets Royal Marsden cancer patients
- Swindon police shooting: Devastated ex pays tribute to dad shot dead by cops after ‘brandishing childhood air rifle’
- Celebrity deaths in 2020: Famous faces lost this year from Nobby Stiles to Sean Connery
- MPs APPROVE national lockdown despite rebellion of 34 Tories with Theresa May venting fury at Boris Johnson using 'wrong' figures of 4,000 deaths a day to shore up his case
- Tesco shopper is charged with criminal damage and breaching coronavirus regulations after tearing away plastic sheets covering 'non-essential' items in Welsh supermarkets
- #EndSARS: Total paralysis as fires of fury ground Lagos
- No 10 braces for an 'explosive stunt' by Cummings after 'Princess Nut Nuts' gave him coup de grace: PM's adviser 'won't drift away quietly' after being booted out for good 'following confrontation over texts that fell into hands of fiancée Carrie Symonds'
Forest Gate shooting: Mum of Corey Junior Davis appeals for help from public have 420 words, post on www.newhamrecorder.co.uk at October 2, 2017. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.