By Elle Kammerer – November 8, 2017 04:33 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 With all of your favorite weekly shows heading to a cliff-hanging mid-season break, you’re probably wondering what will you watch while your shows are off the air? Well, don’t worry. Here is a list of some of the best shows to binge-watch during the mid-season break. If you like comedies, you’ll love shows like Silicon Valley. If you love a post-apocalyptic drama, you’ll find yourself addicted to The 100. There is even a show for those who are just looking for something that hasn’t been spoiled on the internet – check out 3%. This list has got something for everyone. These shows are all available to stream on either Netflix or Amazon Prime, so you can just start from the beginning and watch till the end. What’s more, many of the shows these binge-worthy shows are either finished – meaning all the seasons are available for viewing – or are returning sometime in early 2017. So, if you get hooked, at least you won’t have to wait long for more. Slide 1/11 – Orphan BlackAfter Sarah Manning witnesses the suicide of a woman who looks just… Read full this story
- 'Messiah' on Netflix: Binge-worthy to the hilt, even if it takes itself too seriously
- Andy Samberg and Jimmy Fallon Do Some Funky 'High Kickin' on 'The Tonight Show': Watch
- Daniel Radcliffe's TV show, The Bold Type and Power's final season! Stan kicks off 2020 with stellar lineup of fresh and nostalgic content
- What's on Netflix UK in July 2018 - best film and TV shows to watch before end of the month
- Why You Should Watch ‘M*A*S*H’ If You Haven’t Already
- Premier League winter break: How is your club spending it?
- Jürgen Klopp to watch Liverpool’s FA Cup replay with Shrewsbury on laptop
- There Are Not a Lot of Reasons to Watch
- Does It Matter If This Year’s Oscars Were the Least-Watched Ever?
- Michelle Keegan shows off her tanned figure in tiny leopard print bikini as she snacks on cheese croquettes during romantic Barbados trip with husband Mark Wright
Binge-Worthy Shows To Watch During The Mid-Season Break have 344 words, post on popculture.com at November 8, 2017. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.