Michelle Keegan’s acting career has gone from strength to strength – but the star dabbled in a spot of singing with a festive karaoke session. The actress , 30, duetted with sister-in-law Jessica Wright for a rendition of Tina Turner’s Proud Mary on Christmas Day. A smiling Michelle, who played Tina McIntyre in Corrie and Corporal Georgie Lane in the BBC One drama Our Girl, put on a powerhouse performance at a family party with her hubby Mark and her in-laws. Michelle confidently sings into the microphone while holding a Christmas drink in the other hand, the Manchester Evening News reported . A video of their singing was shared on Instagram by TV presenter Mark’s dad Mark Snr who said: “Yes I can safely say the house has now been taken over for sure.” One follower cheered: “That’s the Christmas spirit!! Merry Christmas great singing girlys xx” And another commented: “Class go on the girls.” It looked like the ladies, wearing casual tops with their hair swept up, were loving the fun karaoke night in. Former TOWIE star Mark and his mum Carol later joined in a lively group singalong in tribute to their beloved football team West Ham by… Read full this story
- LIST: 12 must-see Christmas destinations
- Black Christmas comes to cinemas this December
- Christmas traditions are worth bringing back, even if they seem standard
- What a squad! The VERY proud Rugby World Cup WAGs who'll cheer on England and South Africa in the final - including a boutique owner, a personal trainer and a 2020 Olympics hopeful
- IN PHOTOS: Mariah Carey gives her all at 2018 Manila concert
- Aretha Franklin, the legendary 'Queen of Soul', dies aged 76
- What movie, TV, or book moment will always make you laugh?
- How the rich outsource holidays, from card writing to tree decor
- LIST: Gifts that give back
- GAME OF THRONES SPOILER ALERT: Legendary HBO show ends after eight years - but fans are left underwhelmed and spot ANOTHER embarrassing blunder as Emilia Clarke and the rest of the cast post emotional tributes
Michelle Keegan belts out Tina Turner classic with sister-in-law Jess Wright in Christmas karaoke have 332 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at December 26, 2017. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.