By Miriam Velasquez | [email protected] | Daily NewsDecember 27, 2017 at 5:39 pm Debbie Reynolds, who lit up the screen in “Singin’ in the Rain’ and other Hollywood classics despite a tumultuous life, died on December 28. 2016, a day after losing her daughter, Carrie Fisher. Reynolds was 84. Reynolds enjoyed the heights of show business success and endured the depths of personal tragedy. She lost one husband to Elizabeth Taylor and two other husbands plundered her for millions. Fisher, who found lasting fame as Princess Leia in “Star Wars,” died on December 27, 2016. File – Actress Carrie Fisher (L) and her mother, actress Debbie Reynolds, arrive for Dame Elizabeth Taylor’s 75th birthday party at the Ritz-Carlton, Lake Las Vegas on February 27, 2007 in Henderson, Nevada. Reynolds, star of the 1952 classic “Singin’ in the Rain” died Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2016. She was 84. Her daughter, Fisher, died Dec. 27, 2016. (Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images)In this photo provided by Metro Goldwyn Mayer, Debbie Reynolds, who was starring in “The Unsinkable Molly Brown,” is shown, 1964 – Reynolds, star of the 1952 classic “Singin’ in the Rain” died Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2016. She was 84. (AP Photo/MGM) SoundThe… Read full this story
- How to kill your Vine career in under 6 seconds: The rise and fall of Carter Reynolds
- Alexei Leonov, 1st human to walk in space, dies at 85
- REMEMBER when Bobo, the 600-pound tiger, escaped in Palm Beach County?
- Remember the old state fairgrounds? It’s Sacramento’s newest urban housing hot spot
- 73 years ago a war photographer snapped the most iconic image of WWII -- here's the incredible story of the battle behind the photo
- 20 of the best witches in pop culture history
- The 50 best documentaries of all time, according to critics
- How Doug Christie will help launch ‘a new chapter in Kings television’
- Sikh preaches love 18 years after brother killed over turban
- Starting your own business in Tacoma? You're not alone.
Photos: Remembering Debbie Reynolds on 1st anniversary of her death have 302 words, post on www.ocregister.com at December 28, 2017. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.