Deep Fried Frenz by MF Doom (2004) [Amazon, iTunes] Deep Fried Frenz, the fifth track off of MF Doom‘s food-related 2004 album Mm.. Food, samples an old-school rap song by Whodini called Friends, so you’re kinda getting two friendship-themed songs in one. If you’re friends with the masked rapper, don’t worry: He doesn’t really want to deep fry you. He does, however, want to know who his real friends are. Hip-hop can be a tough game, but it’s made better with some quality pals. Just A Friend by Biz Markie (1989) [Amazon, iTunes] Poor Biz Markie can’t catch a break in this 1989 lamentation of forlorn groupie love, in which the Clown Prince of Hip-Hop meets a girl while on concert and, after trying to date her, discovers she already has a man — who she insists is “just a friend.” This single was a one-hit wonder and Biz Markie hasn’t been able to climb the charts since (appearing on reality shows and Men In Black II instead), but what a wonderful hit it is. Just A Friend is now a dance floor sing-along staple and a reminder that friendship can be bittersweet. You’ve Got A Friend In Me by Randy Newman… Read full this story
- John Lewis Christmas ad 2018: Release date, song and predictions
- Ten of the best things to do around Luton and Dunstable in the next seven days
- When is the John Lewis Christmas advert 2018 on TV and what is this year’s song?
- The 15 best Christmas films of all time
- Missing the medal: Best decision I ever made, says Kevin Cassidy
- Hustlers gives Lopez her best role in years
- Anne-Marie's wicked Brixton show proves she's best when she’s herself
- Why Ellen DeGeneres’ friendship with George W. Bush is so controversial
- ‘Pulp Fiction’ music consultants open up about the friendship and handmade mixtapes that helped start a soundtrack revolution
- John Lewis Christmas advert 2018: When is it on TV?
The best songs about friendship have 319 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at December 22, 2017. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.