In the story of American business, says Netflix’s Dirty Money, Donald Trump is not a hero. He shouldn’t be listed alongside Rockefeller, Ford, and Jobs, argues writer Tim O’Brien; for Trump is P.T. Barnum. He’s a self-promoter and a showman who will tell any lies necessary to feed the narrative of his own success. Dirty Money comprises of six nearly feature-length episodes exploring corporate greed, culminating in the Trump-focused hour. Here is the President’s story, archived alongside exposés of payday lenders and drug cartels. SEE ALSO: Netflix’s corporate greed docuseries ‘Dirty Money’ will tackle Trump Depending on who you ask, the Trump presidency was inevitable, overdue, calculated, or a bumbling, catastrophic coincidence. Dirty Money’s episode synopsis describes Trump Inc. as a “consummate branding machine that propelled him into office.” The episode shows us a young Trump with good luck and massive inheritance – a skeleton built into a full-on character by NBC’s The Apprentice in the early 2000s. Trump lands under a microscope for his business history in Dirty Money’s “The Confidence Man,” so named to invoke connotations of the con man, who swindles his victims and preys on their susceptibility. But, as the documentary episode directed by Fisher Stevens… Read full this story
- Search Engine Optimization - What It's History Tells Us
- Frequently Asked Questions About Becoming a Private Investigator
- In Business, Writing Well is a Necessity
- Due Dilegence 101 Or What You Do Not Know Can Kill You! - Part 1
- Guerrilla PR- Chapter One
- What to Look for When Considering a Spring Break Travel Company
- Franchises -- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Spying on Peace Groups Not Surprising Says Civil Rights Vet
- The 7 Most Common Property Investment Mistakes and How to Avoid Them!
- The Internet Ruined “Dude”
Netflix's 'Dirty Money' investigates Trump's dubious business history -- and yup, the conclusions check out have 289 words, post on mashable.com at January 26, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.