Loading the player… The former actress loved the group hug! Meghan Markle accepted hugs during a visit to Cardiff with fiancé Prince Harry. The royal couple were visiting the Star Hub sport centre in Wales. Trust Prince Harry to bring some spontaneity to a royal outing! While he and his wife-to-be Meghan Markle were visiting Cardiff on Thursday, the cheeky prince encouraged a group of children to mob Meghan with hugs. The former Suits actress was playing Jenga with the group, while Harry was busy dancing – an old past time of the royal – to popular songs like ” Despacito “. He then encouraged the kids to go after Meghan, saying, “Let’s all give Meghan a group hug!” The bride-to-be, who always stops and chats with young fans on official outings, accepted the joyous attack with open arms. VIEW GALLERY A group of schoolchildren hugged Meghan The newly engaged couple was on their second royal outing of the year – their third since becoming engaged – at the Star Hub sport centre in Wales. The initiative began in Tremorfa, an economically disadvantaged area of Wales, and aims to use sport to assist in social development. And it's no surprise… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are ‘entitled’ to take time off from royal duties because they're ‘not superhuman,’ claims Archbishop of Canterbury
- Meghan Markle arrives in a £9K Valentino dress with Prince Harry for Roman wedding of designer Misha Nonoo, with a star-studded guest list including Katy Perry, Ivanka Trump and Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie
- Revealed: Stunning £20,000-a-day Rome villa where Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will see Misha Nonoo wed in three-day wedding extravaganza with Katie Perry and Orlando Bloom among guests
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle share behind-the-scenes footage of Archie giving Desmond Tutu a high five during royal Africa tour - as fans say they could watch it 'over and over'
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry took COMMERCIAL flight to Rome for wedding of Duchess's matchmaker friend Misha Nonoo
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry ‘entitled’ to time off says Archbishop – ‘Not superhuman!’
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Control Baby's Potential Presidential Hopes
- BBC apologises to Prince Harry for failing to warn him before using an image branding him a 'race traitor' with a gun to his head
- Meghan Markle Cozied Up with Old Boyfriend Before Prince Harry
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Get Hands-On Attention in Dublin
Prince Harry encourages Cardiff kids to give Meghan Markle a group hugs have 393 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at January 19, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.