Rob Porter has resigned from his role as White House staff secretary after his first ex-wife told DailyMail.com that he choked and punched her during their marriage. Colbie Holderness, 37, who is a senior analyst for the U.S. government, spoke on the record to DailyMail.com about her five-year marriage to Porter, detailing physical and mental abuse. She said he broke down her confidence so badly with his verbal and emotional abuse that she took an extended leave of absence from grad school. Holderness’s revelations follow DailyMail.com’s exclusive interview on Tuesday evening with Porter’s second wife, Jennifer Willoughby. She told how Porter, 40, once dragged her wet and naked out of the shower and was verbally abusive, calling her a f***ing b***h’ on their honeymoon. The White House initially gave Porter its full support. But just hours after the second set of revelations, Porter resigned while still protesting his innocence. ‘These outrageous allegations are simply false. I took the photos given to the media nearly 15 years ago and the reality behind them is nowhere close to what is being described,’ Porter said in a statement Wednesday. ‘I have been transparent and truthful about these vile claims, but I will not… Read full this story
- Key White House adviser Kellyanne Conway quits to 'focus on her family' after months of drama from her Trump-hating husband and daughter Claudia, 15, who said she wanted 'emancipation' from her feuding parents
- 'She has no right to wreck our history': Former NYT reporter in xenophobic Twitter meltdown at 'foreigner' Melania's new White House garden - but then claims his 'complex point' has been 'misunderstood'
- EXCLUSIVE: Welcome to the (very rich) neighborhood! Meghan and Harry's Montecito neighbors include a vineyard owner, a Forbes' billionaire and a Houston banker who bought the Scarface mansion – and most are more than thrilled to have them!
- Drake Bell's ex-girlfriend shares police report and journal entries that she claims PROVE the actor was 'abusive' and 'kicked, choked, and slapped' her when they dated over a decade ago
- I decided to divorce Amber Heard when she defecated in our bed: Johnny Depp calls his ex-wife a 'narcissistic sociopath' who attacked HIM and denies ever hitting her at blockbuster libel court showdown
- Charlie Rose FIRED by CBS and PBS one day after 13 WOMEN accuse the exalted newsman of unwanted sexual advances as his co-hosts reveal their shock and horror at lewd and nude allegations
- Fashion tycoon Peter Nygard's two sons accuse him of paying his sex worker girlfriend to rape them when they were just 14 and 15 to 'make men' out of them
- Pot blasts kettle: Bill tears into fellow impeached President Trump accusing him of spending 'hours a day watching TV' - labeling his Oval Office 'chaos' and saying America leads world in unemployment in wake of COVID - as he backs Biden at DNC
- EXCLUSIVE: Michael Cohen is seen for the first time since revealing his bombshell book will say he witnessed golden showers, covered up Donald Trump’s affairs and accuses him of wanting to be president for life to stay out of prison
- 'I didn't do it': Last words of white supremacist Daniel Lewis Lee - who murdered family of three - as he was put to death by lethal injection in first federal execution in 17 years
EXCLUSIVE: Hope Hicks' new boyfriend Rob Porter RESIGNS from White House after BOTH ex-wives accuse him of abuse - including one who told DailyMail.com that he CHOKED and PUNCHED her have 544 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 7, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.