PUBLISHED: 09:00 13 February 2018 Katie Ridley Frank Turner has announced details of his new tour ‘Be more Kind’. The singer will be performing at The Cambridge Corn Exchange on April 30, for the Be More Kind tour, after releasing a brand new album, as well as tour dates. His seventh album, which will be released on May 4, will see a different side to Frank’s music, with more folk music being performed. Frank said: “It feels really good to release another tour. I seemed to release my album and my tour dates on the same day, which is always quite stressful. “I’ve been working on this album for so long and I really hope everyone enjoys it. “I constantly feel surprised and relieved that I am able to do the job that I love everyday, I love going on tour, especially in the USA, but always love coming to the UK because it feels like home when I come back.” The singer, who was previously in the Post Hardcore band, Million Dead, released 120 tour dates, which included the Cambridge Corn Exchange. Frank said: “I just want to keep creating music that’s new and that I enjoy playing. I… Read full this story
- Frank Turner: troubadour with a troubled past
- Michael Bublé Announces 2020 Tour Dates: See When He's Coming to Your City
- Carlos Santana Plots Miraculous 2020 World Tour Dates: See Where He's Headed
- Florida Georgia Line Announce Can't Say I Ain't Country Tour Dates
- Sleater-Kinney Return With St. Vincent-Produced 'Hurry On Home,' Announce Tour Dates
- American folk legend Joan Baez announces farewell tour
- William and Kate tour RECAP: Royals meet Diana's friend and Pakistan PM Imran Khan
- William and Kate tour RECAP: Duchess 'teases' Will over royal tour dancing skills
- Kate and Will trip to Pakistan 'most complex tour ever due to security issues'
- William and Kate tour RECAP: Duchess evokes memories of Diana on day four of tour
Frank Turner released tour dates for Cambridge have 309 words, post on www.huntspost.co.uk at February 13, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.