caption “Glow” was a critic favorite in 2017. source Erica Parise/Netflix Even if you love Netflix, you probably haven’t seen some of its best shows. For many original series Netflix has put out, the company’s marketing has been either non-existent or subtle, allowing its viewers to determine what becomes a hit. In 2016, “Stranger Things” quietly became a phenomenon through word of mouth, with no major advertisements before it made its debut on the streaming service. Now, Netflix is starting to decide what it thinks will be the next big show. In January, Netflix announced that in 2018, it would increase its marketing budget by 50% to $2 billion. So that’s why you definitely didn’t miss “Altered Carbon,” the first freshman series Netflix put major marketing behind. But there are a bunch of other shows that might have slipped under your radar, and we collected 29 of our favorites. Here’s all the Netflix original shows you might have overlooked (along with their Rotten Tomatoes score and why you should watch): “Santa Clarita Diet” — two seasons (2017-present) caption Drew Barrymore stars on Netflix’s “Santa Clarita Diet.” source Netflix Critic score: 75% Netflix description: “They’re ordinary husband and wife Realtors until… Read full this story
- The Crown's Emma Corrin transforms into Princess Diana for Netflix show
- 'The Big Show Show': Allison Munn Reveals New Details About Netflix Show's Storyline Ahead of Premiere (Exclusive)
- 'Castlevania' Season 4: Will There Be Another Season of the Netflix Show and When Will It Be Out?
- 'On My Block' Season 4 Release Date: Will There Be Another Season of the Netflix Show?
- The English Game: First look at Julian Fellowes' new Netflix show
- The Crown bosses cut paedophile Jimmy Savile out of new series of Netflix show
- Netflix Shows: Today's Top 10
- Nielsen is scanning 1,000 Netflix shows to break the streaming “black box”
- 'Mr Trump should definitely watch this film'
- The Obamas Sign With Netflix To Makes TV Shows And Movies-Watch Out, Ryan Murphy
29 great Netflix shows you might have missed but should definitely watch have 321 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at March 24, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.