They did it. Disney put out a movie adaptation of A Wrinkle in Time, a book that many consider impossible to film. And they kind of made it work. Not everyone’s a fan, but MovieBob makes it sound like they did something pretty cool with it, even if his review does come with caveats. And people are excited about this movie. The book, and its sequels, mean so much to generations of kids. For many of us, it was our first introduction to science fiction. It was the first book that asked us to think about traveling in time and space, that introduced the concept of other dimensions. Camazotz was our first dystopia. It’s a wonder that, in the heyday of movies being made from dystopian Young Adult novels staring young women, nobody had ever attempted this one before. Oh wait. (Via Disney/ABC) They did. Back in 2004, a TV version of A Wrinkle in Time aired on ABC’s The Wonderful world of Disney. Now, even if you’re a huge fan of the novel, there’s a chance you may never have known a movie adaptation came out before March 2018. If that’s the case, there’s a reason for that. This thing had a… Read full this story
- Flashback: Elvis Presley Sings ‘I Forgot to Remember to Forget’ on ‘Louisiana Hayride’
- Classic 90s Movies Turning 20 in 2017
- Zac Efron's Ted Bundy Movie Locks in R-Rating for Sex & Violence
- Amit Tandon Still Can’t Forget His Ex-Girlfriend; Says 17 Years Ago His Life Changed Forever!
- X-Men Dark Phoenix Movie Review: Sophie Turner is Blazing Fireball You Can’t Escape
- 10 Batman Movies That Never Got Made
- Director S. Craig Zahler Doesn’t Care Whether You Like His Movie, or Him
- Captain movie review: Everything in this Jayasurya starrer is too perfect to be true
- Superhero movies, sequels explode into summer
- Must See 2017 Summer Comedy Movies
Let's Remember, and Try To Forget, That Other Wrinkle in Time Movie have 311 words, post on www.geek.com at March 10, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.