Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe shut down an online fundraiser on Monday after raising more than $550,000 to help pay his legal bills. The initial goal for the crowdfunding campaign was set at $150,000, but it surpassed that mark hours after McCabe’s friends set it up March 29. As of 7 p.m. EST on Monday, the fundraiser had pulled in $554,520 from more than 13,000 donors.Hours after the campaign was set up, it emerged that an FBI Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) report asserted McCabe lied four times about media leaks he authorized just before the 2016 election. McCabe lied about his knowledge of the leaks to OPR, the Justice Department’s office of the inspector general, and his boss, FBI Director James Comey, Ohio Republican Rep. and House Judiciary Committee member Jim Jordan, whose staff viewed the report, stated. McCabe acknowledged authorizing the leak, which was for an October 2016 article in The Wall Street Journal about the Hillary Clinton e-mail investigation. But McCabe’s top FBI position allowed him to direct interaction with the press, he said. Nevertheless, OPR recommended McCabe be fired for a “lack of candor.” Attorney General Jeff Sessions accepted the recommendation and fired McCabe on March… Read full this story
- Need Help Paying Off Student Loans?
- If You Need Help Paying Medical Bills, There Are Options Available!
- How to Get Help Paying Electric Bills?
- Cheque Book Loans - Raise Financial Help Against Your Cheque Book
- Help Paying Back Student Loans
- Use the Parent Plus Loan to Help Pay For College
- Seek Out Scholarship and Bursary Money to Help Pay Your College Tuition
- Help Your Lawyer Out and Win Your Personal Injury Claim
- Democrats want to close churches, raise taxes and pay for sex reassignment surgery. Great.
- Getting Grant Money to Help Pay Down Debt (Never Pay Back)
Andrew McCabe Raises $550k To Help Pay His Lawyers have 306 words, post on dailycaller.com at April 2, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.