Photo: Patrick McMullan In Wednesday night's episode of The Americans , " Urban Transport Planning ," FBI Agent Stan Beeman finally starts to play a more central role in the final season: He once again connects with his former Soviet counterpart Oleg Burov and thereby, unbeknownst to Stan, becomes tangentially involved in spy activities that also involve Philip and Elizabeth Jennings. It seems fair to assume that, before the drama comes to an end, Stan will inch closer to uncovering the true identities of his undercover Soviet neighbors. Noah Emmerich, the actor who plays Agent Beeman, took some time to talk to Vulture about how it feels to finally reach the conclusion of the series, how frustrating it has been for Stan to remain in the dark about the Jennings, why he was "incredibly surprised" by the way it all ends, and whether Stan is actually good at his job. I want to talk first about the fact that the show is ending. How does that feel? Acting is an odd life in terms of that continuity and consistency and predictability. I've never had it. Now I've had it for these past six years, and it's been really nice. I've… Read full this story
- 'My baby won't survive after birth but I can't bear to have abortion,' says distraught mum Erin
- Footballers' Lives with Tim McCann: Nothing could be worse than losing our son but hard times have made our family stronger
- Best Stan Lee quotes
- Bears hope Kyle Long won't miss rest of season
- Joe Brolly: 'Life is too short to miss watching Crossmaglen play'
- New journey for Coleraine Grammar School, says headmaster at prize day
- Here’s what UW coach Chris Petersen said in final interview before playing Arizona Wildcats
- My Miss World Diary: Miss NI Katherine Walker on her packed schedule ahead of the big contest
- Charlie Cox interview: ‘Maybe I’m not good enough to play Bond’
- FC Halifax Town: No-one wants that elusive league win more than us, says defender Skarz
Noah Emmerich Won’t Miss Playing Stan, But ‘It’s Really Hard to Say Good-bye’ to have 340 words, post on www.vulture.com at April 12, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.