LOS ANGELES — America Ferrera is a mom for the first time. The “Ugly Betty” actress wrote on Instagram on Tuesday that she and husband Ryan Piers Williams were welcoming “Sebastian Piers Williams — aka Baz!” She added that all three of them are “happy, healthy and totally in love.” The 34-year-old actress and her husband announced on New Year’s Eve that they were expecting their first child. The couple got married in June 2011. Ferrera and Williams held a baby shower in March that included Ferrera’s former “Ugly Betty” cast mates like Ana Ortiz and Mark Indelicato. Recently, Ferrera showed off her baby bump in a photo shoot for a Levi’s line that benefited Everytown for Gun Safety.
- Prince Harry 'won't be welcome back in UK' argues Paul Burrell following Netflix doc
- Blake Lively gives sneak-peek at her daughters' Christmas gifts as she prepares to welcome new baby with Ryan Reynolds
- Ryan Murphy Is Having a Very Happy Halloween
- Piers Morgan demands 'poisonous rats' Harry and Meghan lose titles after William swipe
- Meghan Markle reveals unseen baby scan and sweet photos revealing Archie’s early days
- Royal pains Harry and Meghan have worn out their welcome, should lose their titles
- ‘Game has changed' for Meghan and Harry as Sussexes welcome celeb status
- Meghan Markle seen boarding private jet after William and Kate flew commercial to climate change event
- Amy Jackson gives birth to baby boy with fiancé George Panayiotou
- Mom warns parents as baby is left with brain injury after swallowing water bead
America Ferrera and Ryan Piers Williams welcome baby No. 1 have 246 words, post on www.cbsnews.com at May 29, 2018. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.